Monday, October 1, 2012

25 Weeks

Hey-O!  We are at 25 weeks!  Everything has been all about baby around here and I love it.  The most exciting development so far is that Michael can finally feel the baby move!  I have been able to feel him move for awhile but now his kicks are powerful enough to be felt from the outside.  I already know that I am going to miss that feeling after January!


As for the nursery...we have a lot of work to do!  We got the crib in a couple of weeks ago and finally picked out the bedding.  Our colors are gray, light blue and white.  We get the bedding in November and I can't wait to see how it turns out!


Top Left: Currently Reading:  A lot of baby books
Top Right:  Trying to balance out my burger cravings with some healthy meals
Bottom Left: Fabric for Crib Bedding
Bottom Right:  A cute onsie my husband bought at a Phish concert...  Little Baby Dickinson just might be a Little Baby Hippie.



9 comments:

  1. oooo pretty crib!! I have that necklace, I love it!! It literally goes with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That necklace is the best!

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cute!! love the white crib! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL! I hope I look this adorable when I'm pregnant. Oh I hope I hope I hope!
    I also hope my baby makes me eat burgers too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. howdy!

    I'm starting a great new network called Oklahoma Women Bloggers, and I'd love for you to be a part of it! email me at OklahomaWomenBloggers@gmail.com for more info.

    Happy Blogging!
    Heather D.
    www.minivan-momma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuuutie :)

    Yuliya from
    http://fashinoliya.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete