Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maternity Munchies

The Baby made me do it...


My preggo belly LOVES burgers.  Before pregnancy I could care less about burgers... or steak... or meat in general.  But now, about once a week I want a burger.  And I want one bad.  I have recently been on the quest to find the best burger in OK.  The one above is from Tuckers and it just might get the award from me.  It was amazing. So amazing I talked about it for days and then decided to blog about it...  

Please let me know your favorite burger! The belly and I would love to try it out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh your making me hungry. Best burgers I think are: In N Out and The Double Dell at Del Taco. I am not sure if Oklahoma has either of those fast food joints but maybe Del? I am your newest follower, love the blog!
    Want to follow each other? bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think we have either! I guess OK is kind of behind on restaurants haha. Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. that looks amazing! Wish I could use the pregnancy excuse ;) Live it up!

    ReplyDelete