Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day: Norma Jean Editon

I love Valentine's Day.  I just do.  It's a great excuse to show the people you love how much they mean to you... even your furry friends.

This past weekend I made a stop at The Barking Dog Bakery in OKC.  I wasn't planning to stop, but as I drove down May Avenue their cute Valentine's Day display caught my eye.  The doggy bakery offers homemade doggy treats, Birthday cakes (I'm thinking one is a must for Norma's 5th B-Day celebration in June.  Mark your calendars)  frozen yogurt and....  special Valentine's day treats for your pup.  It is a super cute little spot and I think Norma Jean really enjoys the cookies... I know Norma Jean really enjoys the cookies.


I am also thinking about splurging on a new collar for Norm, and I think Valentine's Day will be the perfect time to do so. I've had a hard time finding cute collars for big dogs, but came across these from My Mascot  and I think they are perfect. And preppy. And pretty.












Source: mymascot.com via Stacy on Pinterest





Source: mymascot.com via Stacy on Pinterest











Happy Valentine's Day to Man's Best Friend. XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Aww I love those collars! And I'll mark Cooper and Nigel's calendar for Norma's birthday party, they don't want to miss out on Doggy Birthday Cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! Save the date! Gotta do something special for her 5th!

      Delete